At Dise, we offer market-leading software for Digital In-store experiences. Dise works with forward-thinking brands, such as Volvo, M&S, J.Lindeberg and Uniqlo. From our offices in Sweden and the UK we enable our partners and their customers to design and implement unique Digital In-store solutions. We call it Dise – Digital In-store experience.
We are now looking for a talented and fun-loving Fullstack Backend Typescript Developer to join our dynamic team in Karlstad, someone that is as hungry for new challenges as us and that is ready to climb in the next role. Tight deadlines and new learnings are part of your DNA, and as a motivated individual, you are all about technology.
- Collaborate with a bunch of cool people to create mind-blowing software solutions.
- Whip up snazzy and user-friendly interfaces using fancy frameworks like Angular.
- Rock the server-side by designing APIs, handling business logic, and integrating databases.
- Make sure our apps are super reliable and perform like a champ through testing and debugging.
- Jam out with designers, UX/UI wizards, and other developers to seamlessly merge front and backends.
- Join in code reviews and help us make our code shine brighter.
- You got a degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field (or simply possess wicked coding skills).
- Git? Testing frameworks? You got it covered!
- Familiarity with backends like Node.js, Express.js, or whichever floats your boat will be a definitive plus.
- Experience with APIs, databases, and making RESTful services dance will surely make you shine in this role.
- A knack for solving problems and tackling tricky tech challenges is what sets you apart.
- You like to use your excellent communication and writing skills in English on a day to day basis
What’s in it for you
- Be part of a global, growth-oriented company that thrives on innovation and a dynamic work style, with short decision-making paths.
- Experience the best of both worlds with our hybrid work model, based in our brand-new designed offices in Karlstad (2-3 days in the office, 2-3 days from home).
- Embrace team-building activities and a vibrant, inclusive company culture that values work-life balance and internal learning opportunities and career progression.
- Boost your well-being with health initiatives and a wellness allowance, because we care about your vitality and balance.
- Option to be part of our stock option program and share in the success of our company as we grow together.
We believe in people.
Our company culture is our most important asset and is based on our core values - think like a customer, make it simple, dare to challenge and trust in diversity. They guide us in everything we do - from the decisions we make to how we interact with each other and our customers.
Ready to take the next step in your career? If that’s a yes, we’re over the moon! Take the chance to explore what you can do – one thing is for sure: it will never be boring.
✉️ Any questions? Innar Järva, Development Manager, Innar.Jarva@dise.com, line manager for this role, or Elisabeth Pichler, Senior HR Business Partner, email@example.com, are here to help.