At Dise, we offer market-leading software for Digital In-store experiences. Dise works with forward-thinking brands, such as Volvo, M&S, J.Lindeberg and Uniqlo. From our offices in Sweden and the UK we enable our partners and their customers to design and implement unique Digital In-store solutions. We call it Dise – Digital In-store experience.
We are now looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join our dynamic team in Karlstad. In this role, you will play a crucial role in optimizing our operations processes, driving efficiency, and ensuring the smooth functioning of our business. You will work closely with technical leaders, support, product, development, and operations to make sure we continue to deliver great products.
- Build broad and deep knowledge of our strategic cloud platforms.
- Collaborate with development teams, operations teams, and stakeholders to streamline software delivery processes and improve overall efficiency.
- Establish and manage continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines for efficient software development, testing, and deployment.
- Automate infrastructure provisioning, configuration, and management using infrastructure-as-code (IaC) principles and tools.
- Proactivity monitor application performance, resource utilization, and system health using appropriate monitoring and logging systems.
- Manage and optimize cloud infrastructure, ensuring efficient resource utilization and scalability.
- Work closely with security teams to embed security measures and best practices into the development and deployment processes.
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and standards, implementing necessary controls and conducting vulnerability assessments.
- Continuously explore new technologies, tools, and methodologies to enhance development, deployment, and operational processes.
- Collaborate with development teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to software deployment, configuration, and performance.
- Profound knowledge of Linux and Windows system administration
- Demonstrated expertise in troubleshooting incidents within large and complex environments
- Strong scripting skills in languages such as Bash and PowerShell
- In-depth understanding of monitoring services, applications, APIs, data flows, and OS metrics
- Solid grasp of fundamental IT concepts, including databases, networking, encryption, package management, Git, and build pipelines
- Familiarity with containerization technologies, including Kubernetes and Docker, is highly advantageous
- You like to use your excellent communication and writing skills in English on a day-to-day basis.
Nice to have
- Experience of monitoring external services/applications, GraphQL/REST API’s
- Experience of infrastructure as code and SecOps.
- Understanding the fundamentals of databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, …
- HAProxy, Nginx, Prometheus, Grafana, Jenkins, TeamCity, Datadog, Octopus
- Knowledge about Azure / AWS cloud service
What’s in it for you
- Be part of a global, growth-oriented company that thrives on innovation and a dynamic work style, with short decision-making paths.
- Experience the best of both worlds with our hybrid work model, based in our brand-new designed offices in Karlstad (2-3 days in the office, 2-3 days from home).
- Embrace team-building activities and a vibrant, inclusive company culture that values work-life balance and internal learning opportunities and career progression.
- Boost your well-being with health initiatives and a wellness allowance because we care about your vitality and balance.
- Option to be part of our stock option program and share in the success of our company as we grow together.
We believe in people.
Our company culture is our most important asset and is based on our core values - think like a customer, make it simple, dare to challenge and trust in diversity. They guide us in everything we do - from the decisions we make to how we interact with each other and our customers.
Ready to take the next step in your career? If that’s a yes, we’re over the moon! Take the chance to explore what you can do – one thing is for sure: it will never be boring.
✉️ Any questions? Innar Järva, Development Manager, Innar.Jarva@dise.com, line manager for this role, or Elisabeth Pichler, Senior HR Business Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org , are here to help.