Global Sales Manager
Dise is the leading digital in-store platform
We are the in-store experience platform for global brands and leading retailers. We exist to enhance the customer experience. By bridging online with in-store, we create a seamless customer journey.
We believe in people.
Our company culture is our most important asset and is based on our core values - think like a customer, make it simple, dare to challenge and trust in diversity. They guide us in everything we do - from the decisions we make to how we interact with each other and our customers.
Your key responsibilities
We are looking for a full-time Global Sales Manager to join our sales team. As a Global Sales Manager you will play an instrumental role in fuelling Dise’s growth through progressing deals from a first meeting through to close of a deal. The role will also be consultative rolling up your sleeves up to work directly with our global clients about their challenges in delivering digital instore experiences to their customers in order to come up with a strategy to help drive these touchpoints and increase our ARR.
- Relationships externally and internally & Sales: Keep our partners close and reach out to potential customers worldwide
- Continuously develop and enhance our offer
- Ear to the market, listen to the customers and their needs in order to develop us
- Progressing pipeline from Discovery through to Proposal, Contracts and Closed Won
- Writing client proposals and managing the sales cycle with full responsibility (supported by Sales Director)
Your profile & skills
At Dise we are always moving forward. We believe that the person we are looking for drives in a fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial and creative approach. Someone with experience in selling and fostering long term relationships with stakeholders showing genuine people skills, who can quickly learn and understand our SaaS offering being passionate about our software.
- Relevant experience in sales in an international environment (minimum 2 years)
- Great if you have previous experience in digital sales, but your drive is more important
- Big plus if you’ve worked in a SaaS
- Ability to multi-task, organise and prioritise work
- Willingness to take ownership and execute on your own
- Write and speak English fluently
We believe in people
- A great team of driven, passionate, and open people
- A workplace where you will get challenged and explore your potential
- An Agile environment
- Exposure to top-tier global end customers in Europe, the UK and the rest of the world. (Ducati, Lamborghini, Inmotion, Burger King and many more)
- Health initiatives and wellness allowance
- Internal global career opportunities
- Opportunity to influence the group and your role
- Stock option program
Ready to take the next step in your career? If that’s a yes, we’re over the moon! Take the chance to explore what you can do – one thing is for sure: it will never be boring.
The position is full-time and located in Varberg. We recruit on an ongoing basis, last day of application is 24 April 2023. In this recruitment, Dise collaborates with FSK PEOPLE and Kajsa Ohlsson. To be considered therefore please apply via: Link to FSK PEOPLE
We offer market-leading software for Digital In-store experiences. Dise works with forward-thinking brands, such as Volvo, M&S, J.Lindeberg and Uniqlo. From our offices in Karlstad, Varberg, Stockholm and London we enable our partners and their customers to design and implement unique Digital In-store solutions. Dise is part of the Vertiseit Group, listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market in Sweden.
- Sales and Marketing
Our company culture is our most important asset. It guides us in how we interact with each other and our customers - today, and into the future.
We offer market-leading software for Digital In-store experiences.
Our goal is to enable our partners and their customers to design and implement unique Digital In-store solutions and allow personalised digital communication to be deployed in an intuitive and scalable way.
We work with forward-thinking brands, such as Volvo, M&S, J.Lindeberg and Uniqlo. From our offices in Karlstad, Varberg, Stockholm and London, we are helping retailers all over the world to create outstanding in-store experiences.
Dise is part of the Vertiseit Group, listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market in Sweden.
Global Sales Manager
Loading application form