Dise enables powerful in-store experiences.
We bring category expertise to deliver the one Digital In-store experience platform designed specially for retail, making it more powerful and intuitive to use. We call it Dise – Digital In-store experience.
Dise is a part of the Vertiseit Group, listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market in Sweden.
Job description and key responsibilities
To ensure success as a senior software developer, you should have software architectual skills, in-depth knowledge of programming languages, and project management skills.
- Building and configuring Typescript applications
- Designing new software programs and applications with a high degree of complexity
- Creating technical documents for new software programs
- Assisting with application troubleshooting and debugging
- Working closely with other developers, Product Owners, and UX designers
- Keeping projects on schedule to meet deadlines
- Mentoring junior developers on best practices
- Experience working with Linux is meritious
At Dise we work in an Agile environment.
We’re looking for someone with experience with multiple frameworks and languages who can quickly learn and understand our code base, help identify architecture and performance improvements, and can drive a transition plan to get there while continuing to improve our user experience.
- Health initiatives and wellness allowance
- Competent colleagues
- Internal career opportunities
- Opportunity to influence the group and your role
- Stock option program
The position is full-time and located in one of our offices in Karlstad or Lund. We recruit on an ongoing basis, last day of application is 2023-01-31.
If you have any questions you are welcome to contact: Innar Järva firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe in people.
Our company culture is our most important asset and is based on our core values - think like a customer, make it simple, dare to challenge and trust in diversity. They guide us in everything we do - from the decisions we make to how we interact with each other and our customers.
We offer market-leading software for Digital In-store experiences. Dise works with forward-thinking brands, such as Volvo, M&S, J.Lindeberg and Uniqlo. From our offices in Karlstad, Varberg, Stockholm and London we enable our partners and their customers to design and implement unique Digital In-store solutions. Dise is part of the Vertiseit Group, listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market in Sweden.