Dise enables powerful in-store experiences.
We bring category expertise to deliver the one Digital In-store experience platform designed specially for retail, making it more powerful and intuitive to use. We call it Dise – Digital In-store experience.
Dise is part of the Vertiseit Group, listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market in Sweden.
Job description and key responsibilities
As DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for operations of Dise products, which is made up of a web-based Content Management System with accompanied mediaplayers. You will be a key player in developing the DevOps area and creating related processes and routines to ensure our partners success.
This role suits you that love DevOps and want to make change! Dise is moving from a hosted platform to the Azure Cloud!
- Responsible for Dise processes within deployment and release
- System monitoring and optimization of existing platform and new hosting on Azure
- Work with Continuous integrations, alarms and server/cloud environment
At Dise we are always moving forward. We believe that the person we are looking for is curious, wants to push new ideas and eager to join our journey.
- Relevant education on college / master of science level
- Experience from DevOps engineer or similar and relevant roles
- Experience in Cloud hosted platforms, Micorsoft Azure is meritorious
- Experience from both Windows and Linux environments
- Swedish and English both spoken and written
- Health initiatives and wellness allowance
- Competent colleagues
- Internal career opportunities
- Opportunity to influence the group and your role
- Stock option program
The position is full-time and located in one of our offices in Karlstad or Lund. We recruit on an ongoing basis, last day of application is 2022-12-20.
If you have any questions you are welcome to contact: Sebastian Kryh email@example.com
We believe in people.
Our company culture is our most important asset and is based on our core values - think like a customer, make it simple, dare to challenge and trust in diversity. They guide us in everything we do - from the decisions we make to how we interact with each other and our customers.
We offer market-leading software for Digital In-store experiences. Dise works with forward-thinking brands, such as Volvo, M&S, J.Lindeberg and Uniqlo. From our offices in Karlstad, Varberg, Stockholm and London we enable our partners and their customers to design and implement unique Digital In-store solutions. Dise is part of the Vertiseit Group, listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market in Sweden.